Ms. Linginfelter is an accomplished banker with extensive experience in production and credit risk management. She is regarded for consultative selling, negotiation skill, analytical judgment, and decision making. She is also a highly motivated lifetime learner, as illustrated by earning Chartered Financial Analyst designation during her time out of the workforce.
SunTrust Robinson Humphry and SunTrust Bank, Atlanta, GA
• Managing Director and Senior Credit Officer, Corporate Banking
• Senior Vice President and Senior Credit Officer, Auto Dealer and Not-for-Profit Lending
• Director, Credit and Risk Management
• Group Vice President, Program Lending
• Vice President, Corporate and Investment Banking
• Assistant Vice President, Corporate Banking
Education and Designations
• Georgia State University, MBA Finance with significant coursework in accounting, 1997.
• University of Virginia, BA English Literature, French Minor, 1986. Completed numerous elective courses in Accounting and Finance.
• Chartered Financial Analyst, 2007 to present.
• Certified Cash Manager, 1996 to present.
Community Activity and Affiliations
• KIPP Metro Atlanta Cooperative - Development Committee
• Northside United Methodist Church - Member Finance Committee
• Morris Brandon Elementary Parent Teacher Association - Co-President
• Camp Evergreen, Batesville, GA - Director
• Northside Methodist Preschool – Board Member and Chairman of the Board
• Northside United Methodist Church, Committee for Missions and Social Concerns - Member
• Ecumenical Atlanta Churches for the Homeless, Atlanta, GA - Director and Treasurer
• Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta - Child Life Volunteer