The Jekyll Island Club Resort

The Jekyll Island Club opened for its first season in January 1888 as a hunting retreat for America’s wealthy elite including J.P. Morgan, William Rockefeller, Joseph Pulitzer, as well as the Vanderbilts, Goulds and Astors. Restored to its original splendor in 1986, it is now a National Historic Landmark and a member of Historic Hotels of America. The Jekyll Island Club Resort is a four- star resort and presents 157 rooms and suites in five historic settings.

Click here for more information about The Jekyll Island Club Resort.  

Contact Us

Jekyll Island Foundation

P.O. Box 13002, Jekyll Island, GA 31527
Phone: (912) 635-4100